The purpose of this certificate is to qualify those who work at HR, to be professional and unique, by earning them many important benefits.
- Raises professional credibility.
- Demonstrates commitment to HR.
- Increases marketability.
- Helps advance careers.
- Shows that HR knowledge is cur-rent.
- Demonstrates competence in Hu-man Resources.
- Eligibility through a combination of professional HR experience and formal education.
- Adherence to a professional ethi-cal standard.
1. HR ADMINISTRATION:
- Monitoring activities for opportunities to make improvements.
- Using metrics to measure success and providing and maintaining information related to the HR function.
2. RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION:
- Implementing the employment process,
- Finding potential employees through preparing for the arrival of a new hire.
- Managing the job requisition process,
- Providing information on possible jobs to individuals and groups,
- Managing the interview process and coordinating the final se-lection of the employee.
3. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION:
- Promoting HR policies and procedures and communicating with employees through individual approaches, such as exit inter-views, and group approaches, such as a company website or a rewards program.
4. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Providing information about compensation and benefits and pol-icies associated with time off/leaves to employees.
- Developing and providing the information associat-ed with salaries in the form of salary surveys and adjustments, such as merit increases or bonus pay-ments.
5. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Developing and delivering basic training programs and collecting information about training programs, such as training needs, employee participation and evaluation of programs.
- Monitoring completion of the performance review pro-cess and the preparation of development plans.
6. HEALTH, SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- Promoting a safe work environment,
- Encouraging employee participation in health and wellness programs and documenting events that relate to employee well-being (such as injuries, crimes or the return to work after a long absence).
Who should attend?
The Human Resource Business professional (HRBP) certification is designed for senior HR professional who;
- Focuses on implementing HR programs
- Handles operational matters
- Generally reports to another HR professional within the organization
- Has at least one (1) to four (4) years of professional-level work experience, depending on education, and handles a wide range of general HR responsibilities
- Holds a job that focuses on HR department responsibilities rather than on the whole organization
- Follows policies and guidelines for decision-making
- Seeks to gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience.